Saturday 2 June 2012

28th May 2012

Aydan ended up going into hospital for a bit today because the chemist failed to get him his medicine in, after a weeks notice, so he had to have some out of their emergency supply cupboard! I wasn't happy at all with the chemist, to say the least!

Whilst I was there I mentioned Aydan's jittering that he's been doing lately, which reminds me a bit of drinking too much caffeine! These episode sometimes last for 5 minutes, when he is awake or asleep. He also gets random flinching from his head and limbs throughout the day. The consultant said it sounds like he needs his medicine dose upping, and that he's possibly having a different type of seizure, and might need more medicine, but Aydan's consultant is away on holiday for 2 weeks so they won't do anything until he gets back!

I also mentioned the fact that he still wakes up 5/6 times throughout the night, but they haven't commented on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment