Friday 11 January 2013

22nd December 2012

Aydan has started to move so much more these last few days!

Whilst I was sat next to his bed doing a bit of crochet, I was suddenly aware that his little arm was waving about in the air!

So I literally threw my crochet to the ground and held his hand!

I gently squeezed his little hand and he was squeezing back!! I was so happy!! :0D

Now anyone who know little man, knows that he loves people's faces, and he loves honking noses!

So I took his hand, and put it on my nose, and next thing he squoze my nose that hard I thought he was going to cause a nose bleed!! And his lips started twitching like mad!

I swear that if he hadn't got all those tube down the back of his throat, and he went on stupid amounts of sedatives and paralysing drugs, that he would have given the biggest cheekiest giggle you could imagine! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment