Saturday 12 January 2013

3rd January 2013

Today I DID IT!

I went and gave blood!!

The last time I went and gave blood was over 10 years ago, and now I realise how important it is to be able to donate.

The nurses will be working out how much blood Aydan has had since he has been here, so once I know that I will update it on here. :0)

On to slightly sadder news...

Aydan still has a really high temperature but his infection markers are still really low, which is baffling the consultants.

They don't understand why his temp is up so high and he isn't responding as much either.

Before he came off the ECMO he was responding really well to the sound of our voices, but now he's just lying there :0(

Just when I thought he was getting over the worst it looks like something is going on with his brain now too :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment