Saturday 12 January 2013

2nd January 2013

Aydan had a very good pampering session today! I've been dying to get my hands on his properly for weeks now!!

I got to cut his talons off, as I wasn't allowed to cut his nails before because of the heparin!

I washed his hair and gave him a good bed bath and rubbed in lots of moisturise cream :0)

Aydan also had 2 chest drains removed today! I am so pleased!! He only has one left now! I can't wait! He's been looking like a porcupine!! Lol

We also had some incredibly good news regarding his lungs, since coming off the ECMO his lungs have suddenly got loads better!!

I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of my little fighter! :-D

I have enclosed a before and after picture of his X-rays, the before was when his lungs were really bad, as you can see there is no air in there and the lungs are very white and very poorly.

The other one is what his lungs looked like today, and that is the blacker one!

I am just amazed at how far my little man had come! He's amazing all the consultants and nurses too! My little man really does have a love for life, and his sausages and spoons :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment