Monday 19 November 2012

19th November 2012

It's that moment when you wake up at 9am and you think 'oh plop'...

I only went for a lie down for a couple of hours to catch up a bit! I fully intended to be at Aydan's side most of the night! But alas, 2 days of no sleep, no kids around to wake me...

I rushed off to see Aydan!

He looks so much better today, he's still hooked up to a million and one different things, but his colour looks better!!

Aydan has started to have lung/chest physio to help clear some of the rubbish out if his lungs, and although it looks painful, the amount of stuff they can suck off is great!

They are really pleased with how well he is coping to it too, In fact, they are really pleased with how well he is doing in general and were not expecting him to recover as quickly as he is doing!

Over the course of the day they have been dropping the amounts of different types of medicines/gases to see which is the littlest amount he can cope on, and he's been doing really well with that too.

This afternoon they have started to give him milk through his nose because he has been doing so well :0) one of the nurses tried to suck up a little bit of milk after, and was giggling when she couldn't get any back out! She obviously doesn't know how much my little man likes to eat and drink! Hehe!

When I came to sit with him after my tea, the nurse told me that they have dropped his sedation a little bit, which means that he can now move his tongue ever so slightly!!!

Every time I spoke out popped this little tongue, only moved it by a multimeter, but I knew he was listening and excited that his mummy was there! Probably trying to blow me a raspberry knowing him!!

I've decided that tomorrow I will bring him his Peppa pig DVD so he can listen to it even if he can't see it! He probably can't even hear it, but I'm not giving up on the hopes that he can't! If I was lying in bed like that, I'd like to think that someone was trying with me too!

Ooh I forgot to mention that he came back as being RSV positive, with bronchiolitis too, so that is why little man is so poorly and has ended up this way! Nasty bugs :0( stay away from my baby!!!

Here is a picture of little man surrounded by his many machines that are keeping him alive.

4 comments:

  1. Oh honey... your child has a vaccine injury. Every single one of his conditions, if you Google it with the word "vaccines", you will find the answer. They are all listed as side effects in the inserts of vaccine boxes. Please, please find a biomedical practitioner who can help your child. Allopathic medicine has no cure, only more drugs to suppress the symptoms. His body is overloaded with toxins and heavy metals and can no longer function properly. Those toxins need to go! Please look up biomed and get help. I hope this is not too late. He is such a sweet child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read any of the blog at all? Your views have nothing to do with what is wrong with Aydan, who is in ICU in hospital with lots of consultants and nurses lookg after him.

      Delete
  2. That would be pretty difficult when Aydan hasnt been vaccinated ...... a little insensitive to suggest blame on the parent's at a time like this Aydan is still very poorly right now .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't know you but I have just read the whole blog and am in tears! Having a daughter i can only imagine the pain, stress and emotions you are feeling. He seems to be a right tough cookie! Hope he is well soon :) x

    ReplyDelete