Sunday 25 November 2012

20th November 2012

Today I have been to Sainsbury's to buy Aydan some gloves and slipper socks because the cooling mattress/blanket is cooling his core body temperature down, but is making his little hands and feet sooo cold :0( Hopefully they'll be nice and toasty warm now!

He wasn't too bad in the night, but his Sp02 levels kept dropping, so he has had his oxygen levels increased from 60% to 95%.

I got to wipe his eyes and mouth today to help keep his lips soft and his eyes less gunky, he didn't like that too much because he's not liking being touched very much at the moment, but mummy loved it because I felt like I was doing something helpful :0)

They have lowered his sedation slightly, which meant that my little man has been fighting to show us he is still there!!!

I swear at one point, when I opened an eyelid to peek at him that he tried to giggle, because his chest and lips started to quiver!

I have managed to capture a video of him reacting to me and I will try to put it on when I can! Internet signal isn't very good here!

No comments:

Post a Comment