Thursday 29 November 2012

29th November 2012

There's no real amazing updates at the moment. Each day he is showing signs of tiny amounts of improvement, and its going to take a very long time, but I have faith that we will get there! Aydan's doing it all on his terms, and he'll let us know when he's ready :0)

I thought I would update his blog with some useless facts instead...

So I've just been sat with Aydan's notes, and its taken me an hour, but I've worked out how much blood and blood products he's received so far since being here....
Blood = 3,311mls or 5.81pints
Plasma = 155mls or 0.27 pints
Platelets = 753mls or 1.31 pints
Cryo = 72mls or 0.13 pints
Wow!!! That's a lot!!!

I will be starting to donate blood just as soon as I get chance to, as its not until something like this happens that you realise how much blood donations mean to families!

Aydan's just giving page is doing amazingly well, and I can't get over people generosity! Even from people we don't know! Really restores my faith in humanity :0)

Last count showed £569.62 in donations, including the gift aids!

You can make a donation via my page: http://www.justgiving.com/AydanBranOakes. It's easy, fast and totally secure.

Aydan's Facebook page now has 476 members too! That's a lot of love in the world wishing my little man better! :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment